Thursday, September 3, 2009

Just what every Domestic Witch needs!

Cooking up a new batch of potions? MSC has just what you need...

Halloween is in the air. OK, for me is always is but it's close enough now that I can stop getting strange looks when I put out my holiday decor.

Just listed the first of a brand new creation, Spiderweb Aprons, for my Domestic Witch line! Reversible with pockets on both sides to keep your Eye of Newt or Wand handy. Available in both my Etsy and Artfire shops. More on the way!!



4 comments:

  1. Well, crap! I would find this after a visit to the craft store yesterday. I've already spend my "blow" money for the week.

    I'm going to be selfish and hope it doesn't sell until next week, lol! That is too adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks both of you!! Going on vac but when I return, I will list more of these. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks! I need to list more. And make one for me too. lol

    ReplyDelete