Friday, October 23, 2009

Playtime with Ghoulies and Ghosties!




Some of my fondest childhood memories were playing board games with my parents and 2 sisters. We took turns choosing which game to loose our competive spirits and my fave was always Clue.

Imagine the thrill , when I found Halloween themed games!! The classic property trading game, Monopoly, offers Boo-opoly . Jenga and Yahtzee have spooky versions of these popular games, perfect for a Halloween party. For Tim Burton fans (like me!), check out the Nightmare Before Christmas games: Monopoly, Scrabble, and Uno.

And for those with a dark sense of humor, don't forget Goth and Horror themed games. With Goth Trivia, the object of the game is to fill your graveyard plot with 13 tombstones by answering the questions read to you by the "inquisitor." Gloom: The Game of Inauspicious Incidents and Grave Consequences, in which players "assume control of the fate of an eccentric family of misfits and misanthropes, the reward in the afterlife is based on the misery endured in life." Sinister fun!

And what I would not give for a vintage Halloween Chinese Checkers set. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment